I decided to produce a podcast of some of my favourite songs from 2008. I selected about 30, then cut the list to 19 songs for the “shortlist”. Then I was only able to cut down 4 more, although I would have liked to have kept them.
So, this podcast is far too long, and has 15 songs each first played on electrical language in 2008. I hope you enjoy it, and wish everyone every happiness in 2009.
- What Would One Become by Bury The Sound
- High by Can’t Stop The Daggers
- Don’t You Think That’s Enough by Joe Allen
- Whispering by The Seeded Planet
- Close Your Eyes by The Transporters
- Les Plages En Hiver by …anabase*
- 14 Days by Science For Girls
- I Who have Never Been With You by Fergus McCormick
- Back To Black by The Blacks
- Sweat n’ Shiver by Little Fish
- Austere by The Joy Formidable
- Schiza by d-alternative
- Huntington by The Endless
- Oh No by KaiserCartel
- Love & Wonder by The Free Press
The title music is by Tragic Shell Suit Disaster.
To subscribe to electrical language, either click on the iTunes link on the right of this page or cut and past the feed url into your podcatcher software: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theelectricallanguagepodcast