What is this? A new electrical language podcast? Well, sort of.
I last recorded a podcast in November 2012. Oops, sorry. I’m afraid I cannot see electrical language ever coming back. Life has moved on.
However, I thought I would share with you all a collection of 15 tracks played on electrical language over the years. About 6 or 7 years ago I put together this selection of tracks, which I burned on to CDs to give some friends. The idea was to give them a taster of the great independent music that is out there that never gets played on the radio.
A few days ago I found my copy of that CD. I played it, and I thought this music is still really good. So I decided as a kind of farewell to electrical language that I would put this podcast together.
Please let me know if you listened – either leave a comment below, or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clear Air Turbulence by Nick & Gerald
- Condiment by The Squander Pilots (Gum/Invocations remix)
- Heather Nova vs Johnny Cash by Venture Electric
- Love and Wonder by The Free Press
- Do You Think That’s Enough? by Joe Allen
- You (Always On My Mind) by Brackenridge
- Chinese Whispers by The Eisenhowers
- Les Plages En Hiver by …anabase*
- Lee Miller by The Endless
- Am I Crazy by Little Fish
- Schiza by D-Alternative
- Karenin’s Smile by The New Black
- Never See by Kasino
- The World Is Upside Down by A Band Called Quinn
- Gemini Unbound by Bury The Sound.